Code of Conduct
The Centre is for everybody’s use and enjoyment. Please respect the following guidelines:
- All individuals must keep the Centre a safe place for each other.
- This is a violence free zone.
- No physically or verbally aggressive behaviour harmful to others is permitted.
- All individuals must respect each other.
- This is a racism and discrimination (ie. sexism, ageism, classism, homophobia) free zone.
- No verbally abusive behaviour is permitted.
- All individuals must treat others fairly and equally.
- This is a place for seniors, adults, youths and children to play, learn and to get together.